Monday, March 17, 2008

Here's something I'm sure you'll like!

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my names Jay Abele II, no I'm not trying to sell you on anything like the other thousands of other offers you receive. I'm giving you your very own
Power Mall. Notice I said giving because it is FREE! No thats not a typo, it doesn't cost a thing, and it never will. So just click on the link, watch
the quick video so you know about everything you receive with your Power Mall, fill in your sign up information and that's it! Enjoy


Kind Regards,

Jay Abele II

P.S. Don't thank me, just pay it forward!

Click this link to earn credits
http://adtactics.com/members/earn.php?45D372D83442F0330212&jpberry


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found at:

http://adtactics.com/members/

This message was sent by 'livingthelife'

No comments: