Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Do you like freebies?

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM


Freebie Force

This has a membership fee of $10 mo. I found
$30-40 worth of freebies my first day. They do
the research and bring you the freebies.
Also has a 5x7 forced matrix that pays $1 for
everyone in your matrix. It is a new program
and I just joined. So no I have not been paid.
But as I said I found more than enough free
stuff to pay me several times over.

http://renderud.nocashever.com/



Click here to earn credits




This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found here



This message was sent by 'renderud'

No comments: