Monday, April 7, 2008

Are You Afraid

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
My name is Lisa. I always wanted to do a home business so I could stay at home with my family. I was always afraid, with so many scams out there.
Like most people I do not have much money, and not money that I can throw away. I did look and came across this site called Global Cash Flow, It is
run by Mary Gersten. I did start filling out the form to join up, was to scared to finished it.The form did reach the company, they called me couple
days later. We chatted, was still afraid to join. Before the phone call was done I took the risk, I signed up. Been over 5 months now and it is going
great, not a scam after all. So what I`m saying take the risk like I did and don`t be afraid to join up. You will like to hear that $$$$ in your
pocket. I sure do. Take a look at this site, you will be happy you did.
www.24hourwebcash.com/lehman6137

Click this link to earn credits
http://adtactics.com/members/earn.php?7E3E0AE22DF776212962&jpberry


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found at:

http://adtactics.com/members/

This message was sent by 'landlover'

No comments: