Friday, March 14, 2008

They Keep Asking "Is It The Real Deal?"

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM
---------------------------------------------------------------------

They Keep Asking "Is It The Real Deal?"

No one can be more opposed to working Pay To Read sites than I.

In past years, I have enrolled in more than 100 of them with NO success. In fact I had not even looked at a PTR site for almost five years until I
surfed upon bux.to.

I tried bux.to with great hesitation, as history doesn't lie. After making some quick income from bux.to however as a result of one of my down line
members' surfing, I even ordered 15 down line members of my own through the program.

Later I cancelled my order as bux.to took 1 day longer than promised to fill my order. Red flags went up, as I was truly skeptical about PTR sites in
general. Nonetheless, Bux.to promptly returned my payment without question. This gave me more confidence in bux.to, and I continued to work the
program. Money piled up very quickly and made me a true believer in bux.to.

Later I requested a $100.00 payment, and bux.to paid as agreed. Now I am ready to request another $100 payment from bux.to. I am also contemplating
buying 500 down line members, as others are making mega-bucks with this small obscure program simply by upgrading and buying down line members.

I guess we cannot judge a book by its cover.

I am very impressed and now very confident in bux.to doing what it says!

Try bux.to its Free!

Click this link to earn credits
http://adtactics.com/members/earn.php?0BFB1AC41412546F6F27&jpberry


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found at:

http://adtactics.com/members/

This message was sent by 'cakeee4u2'

No comments: