Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hey, Take My Free Tour, I Double Dog Dare Ya!

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM
---------------------------------------------------------------------

That's right. I Dare You.
I know what's going through your mind,
"I don't believe that", "I've seen that before," OR
"I already know all about that, I'm not interested."

Am I right? You're surfing along and you see one of the members squeeze pages and you just ignore it; think there's no money in it; or there really
isn't any spillover.

How am I doing so far?

I used to think that too; no MLM for me. I'd rather play the money games, or the randomizers. And how many of those things have paid me? NONE!

Okay, so maybe I was just an unlucky slob, perhaps, I wasn't able to "get in touch with my inner self." But those days are gone. I'm NOW in network
marketing and looking forward to my financial future. My first month, my upline put three paid distributors in MY down line. She got the bonus for
recruiting, true, but I get the residuals. How's that for a deal.

And, everyone knows that network marketing companies have a minimum monthly purchase, that's how they pay YOU, their distributor, by the profit on
sold product. I got that, right?

So, some of them want an unreasonable monthly auto-ship. Not my company, a lousy $30.00 a month. Even I can afford that, and I'm on a ole lady on a
fixed income.

If you really want to start a business, one that you intend to commit to for the long haul, one that will pay you each and every month, one that will
help you grow your business by giving you free leads and great training, then you owe it to yourself, your family, and your kids, yes, your kids
because this thing is willable, to check this out.

The secret to financial security is only a few little baby steps: Join, Order, and Tell Others of Your Success. Watch your income grow steadily each
and every month. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it's a method of creating financial independence for those who are sincere and diligent about
running their own home-based business.

So, if you got the guts, go ahead, take my free tour:
http://www.tinyurl.com/2vlb37

Together we'll become extremely successful,
Linda Moreland

Click this link to earn credits
http://adtactics.com/members/earn.php?54E4A512604A95889B60&jpberry


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found at:

http://adtactics.com/members/

This message was sent by 'lkmore'

No comments: