Wednesday, March 26, 2008

2 'Must-Haves' You Must Have.

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't get into Internemt Marketing without 'em ....

1. Access to an unceasing supply of email names
and addresses submitted by IMers who are known
to be active and keen to expand their business.

2. A subject-line that makes people want to read your
message.

I get my 'hot' leads from DTL (Daily Targeted Leads). They
supply an average of 59,130 of them each month for a fee
of just $14.99.

Have a look at them at ...

http://tinyurl.com/32mwpr

The subject line and ad text I write myself, and I'll help you
write yours, too, if you sign up under me.

And I'll also send you complete details on how to set up
your DTL program, so that you can change ads whenever
you want and pick up a nice referral commission.

In other words, I'll be there to help you run a successful
operation.

To Your Success,

Alan Green
325M Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259714

P.S. Call or write me if you have any questions ...
65-67322871 - - - globalite3@yahoo.com

Click this link to earn credits
http://adtactics.com/members/earn.php?AB0EC7C3FB4B491DA23F&jpberry


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found at:

http://adtactics.com/members/

This message was sent by 'alang'

No comments: