Monday, March 24, 2008

500 Leads and ebooks

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM
---------------------------------------------------------------------

These Are The Best

I'm going to keep this section short.


Traffic exchanges are responsible for at least 35% of all my referrals.
I use Traffic Exchanges daily.
In fact I am a member of about 100 TE's and I can guarantee you that they work.

I get emails all the time from people asking me which exchanges should they join ,so, I've done the work for you and selected the best.

Here's a list of the ones that keep bringing members to my Team.

Upgrading TE's is cheap and you will get double the results for the same amount of work. How many should you join?

The more the better, you won't find many free advertsing resources that work as well as TE's do.

These Are The Best:



Hit4u TS25

Ilovehits Traffic Era


Traffic G Traffic Pods Traffic Splash

Traffic Roundup StartXchange WebBizInsider

$5,000 Heavy Hitter Bonus

Our Heavy Hitter Bonus has been increased to $5,000!

Any affiliate referring 1,000 or more paid affiliates in any consecutive 4 week period is eligible to receive the Heavy Hitter Bonus. The bar has been
set high! Are you a heavy hitter? Show us what you're made of by referring 1,000 new affiliates in a month and you'll be taking home an extra $5,000
in addition to the thousands per month you'll quickly be making in residual commissions.

[START YOUR FREE TRIAL NOW]

No Strings attached, you can cancel your account at anytime if you are not happy. I don't

I know you will enjoy these web sites

Have lots of FUN

I look forward to hearing from you.
To our success together!

Justin

Click this link to earn credits
http://adtactics.com/members/earn.php?D84B80CB8D654C611530&jpberry


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found at:

http://adtactics.com/members/

This message was sent by 'ckapower'

No comments: