Saturday, March 29, 2008

31,240 Chances to Win the Lottery HOT MLM, 12 Yr. Old Company

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM


Hello,

You have simply GOT to sign up with this one. I am just overwhelmed by how quickly my downline is growing! So many people are interested in Lotto Magic. When I joined I thought it "might" go, but I just had no idea how "well" it would grow! I'm not just talking about my own signups, either. My downline is getting signups. There is GREAT potential here!

It's so easy, too. All I do (really) is send people to the website. That's it. As a full-time online marketer I always look for opportunities that are 100% automated & easy -- no phoning leads -- no selling (yuk!) lol

**31,240 CHANCES TO WIN THE LOTTERY !!!

This is the ONLY business you can join that offers you the
CHANCE to become a multi-millionaire TWICE A WEEK!

There is an average of 200,000 winners EVERY SINGLE WEEK!
You could be one of them! You may even become the next
INSTANT MILLIONAIRE! Who knows? :-)

Plus you can get paid, WHETHER YOU WIN OR NOT!

The payplan is awesome. Not only do you make $25 (per month) for every single person you bring in, but you also share in "everyone's" winnings in your ENTIRE downline -- no matter "who" brought the people in.

I'm building a nice monthly income with this one already!

Come on as a Team Captain to maximize your earnings.

Hurry Before the Next Drawing! 
http://www.freelottomagic.com/?P8283


Make sure to write me as soon as you join. I'll send you some
great-pulling ads!

Take care,
Cathryn Prickett cathrynprickett@msn.com




Click here to earn credits




This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found here



This message was sent by 'cathrynprickett'

No comments: