Thursday, April 10, 2008

MyInternetBusiness Is For Corporate People Onlyjohn

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi john,

Well, I am pleased that you want to come on board with MyInternetBusiness
and before I divulge my offer, which is simplicity itself, I want to
truthfully explain where I am coming from and the philosophy I am using
to get involved with this.

First of all, have you done the tour?

If not go here and take in the whole nine yards. This is your link.
http://www.bestaffiliateatm.com/recommends/TheTourNow

Look at the plans and decide which one is best for you.

I have some incentives that are time sensitive and you need to get back
to me quickly if you want to get to the highest level possible.

Well, what I said was that I shall share my philosophy and tell you
where I am coming from first.

1. Above all things in life, I prize honesty, integrity and loyalty but
loyalty not at the expense of honesty... I come from a corporate
background and if you had cut me in half during the time of my twenty
years with the Mobil Oil Corporation, you would have discovered the Red 'O'
sitting neatly at the slicing point.

2. I love automation. I love to see the bigger picture. I love to
delegate. I love to run my business and not to be in my business. I had
a job for twenty years and I do not want another one now. I ran my own
group of companies after leaving Mobil because it is something that I
always wanted to do but I found that I had got myself a job again so I
disposed of them and now I work for myself with no employees, no employer
and no grief.

How does this fit with MyInternetBusiness? MIB is the corporate world of
Internet Marketing and it is where I feel most comfortable. It is the
corporate world because I can delegate the day to day stuff to paid
Personal Business Assistants who are incentivised to make the calls and do
the leg work. My responsibility is to drive traffic and I am getting
better and better at this as the months roll on.

Do it sitting on the beach? Pure drivel. A fantasy. I work as hard and
put in the long hours to get done what needs to be done as any man or
woman. This is a business after all, not a hobby.

So, do the tour, decide the plan and let us go for it together. I am with
you every step of the way.

Your move john.

Warmly,

Malcolm
http://www.bestaffiliateatm.com/recommends/TheTourNow

Click this link to earn
credits
http://adtactics.com/members/earn.php?642EC009BAC75778D91B&jpberry


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found at:

http://adtactics.com/members/

This message was sent by 'flpteam'

No comments: