Thursday, April 3, 2008

Get The Secret To a Successful and Profitable Website Before Anyone Else

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Subscriber,

Today I have some very exciting news for you. Through one of my internet connections, I have been introduced Bogdan Fiedur, the owner of Adlandpro.
Bogdan runs one of the most successful online ad networks and he has been helping businesses make money for many, many years.

Through my channels, I have come across something which I really needed to share with you because it's a chance to get some high quality traffic to
your website very inexpensively.

A sudden massive rise in traffic and web site popularity has caused Adlandpro's Traffic Exchange Network to grow once again and the increased capacity
means that they're practically giving away credits! There's never been a better time to join the Adlandpro Traffic Exchange than now.

Check this out. Adlandpro's Traffic Exchange is one of the best there is with:

• Aggressive Anti-Cheat protection. Our system detects within seconds hits that are not legitimate or automated clicks protecting your credits in the
process.
• Credits from Referrals 6 levels deep. You will receive credits towards the traffic exchange for those you refer to Adlandpro who are surfing the
traffic exchange.
• Credit Bonus. If you're a new Traffic Exchange User you'll get 500 FREE additional displays of your ad on the Traffic Exchange on top of your order
for signing up through this promotion.

------------------------------------------------------------
Adlandpro Testimonial

Hi

I would like to say thank you to all the staff/owner, administrator of Adlandpro, I have constantly been receiving hits to my web sit ever since day
one. I am averaging a total of 20 to 30 hits per week which is great!!. To some that may not seem much.I am getting a great deal of exposure and it is
helping my business grow worldwide.

I think you have a wonderful site and I am excited about the exposure that I'm getting. I appreciate all the courtesy and assistance that you have
shown to me.

Sincerely,
Christine Jackson
http://community.adlandpro.com/go/266841
------------------------------------------------------------


How to Take Advantage of this Offer!

Now, after spending hours of my own time researching these types of services on the internet, I have found that similar companies and websites sell
credits for considerably more but don't include the aggressive anti-cheat protection, the 6 level Referral Feature, and the 500 Free Credits bonus.
Adlandpro DOES!

I would hate for you to miss out on this and because this offer depends on how many credits are sold and how much traffic comes in, I can't guarantee
that you will get to take advantage of it if you don't order quickly so click the link below.

You can order online right away. It's fast and easy if you use your credit card and don't worry if you don't have one. Adlandpro accepts checks, money
orders, and Paypal as well Or you can pick up the phone and call 1-866-254-7228 toll-free with your credit card number ready. They'll answer any of
your questions and place the order for you right over the phone.

Click Here Now To Order Without Delay

http://www.adlandpro.com/partner.aspx?ref=&pg=adv_tr

Here's to growing our online businesses together,

Gabor Molnar

Click this link to earn credits
http://adtactics.com/members/earn.php?ECCA577D40138F5D0AA0&jpberry


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found at:

http://adtactics.com/members/

This message was sent by 'gaboma'

No comments: