Thursday, April 17, 2008

Get 4000 Hits To Your Website for Only $10!!!

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM
---------------------------------------------------------------------

PLUS...Buy 3 months at a time get 1 free!!

Plus we will give you all of this for FREE!!!!

- 2 Ad(s) You Can Send Out In Our Newsletters

- Earn Money When Your Referrals Upgrade

- Earn Money When Your Referrals Surf

- Your Own Bribe Page

- 75 Website Templates

- Randomly Have Your Link Shown In The Left Column

- Free Upgrades at 3 Great Safelists

- 4 Website Scripts

- 8 Great Software Programs

- 5 Great E-Books


THE BEST PART!!!!!
While you are a Wholesale Member
you will be able to sell
this package and KEEP
100% of the MONEY!!!!!!!!!

REAL MONEY FOR REAL PRODUCTS!!!

ALL OF THIS ONLY COST THE PRICE OF A CHEAP LUNCH...
IT'S ONLY $10!!!

Each item listed above could be sold for $10 by itself.

AND REMEMBER ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SELL IT ONCE AND YOU BREAK EVEN!!!


HOW IT WORKS:
This is called our TopSurfer Wholesale Membership Program-
And if you are upgraded as a TopSurfer Wholesale Member
and you refer someone who decides to upgrade,
they would send 100% of their upgrade fee
straight to you!
We do not even touch your money!

ALSO...
IT IS RESIDUAL INCOME!!!
That means that each time your referrals pays to be a Wholesale Member
(if you are a wholesale member) they would be paying YOU!
They could be sending you $10 over and over again!


NO AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS!
AND NO FUTURE OBLIGATIONS!
If you don't want to continue after the first month,
just do nothing and your Wholesale Membership will expire and
your account will automatically switch over to a standard (free) account.
And you get to keep the hits, software, templates, ebooks, etc.
that you had received and downloaded!

But if you have just one referral upgrade,
then you will have earned your fees back!

It's just $10 to get started,
you probably spent more than that on lunch today.

How many could you sell? 5 a week?
That would be 240 after a year and that would mean,
you would be making $2400 a month.

WHAT IF YOU SOLD MORE?
Just 7 a week would be 364 for a total of $3,640 a month.
That's just one a day!


CHECK OUT OUR GUARANTEE:

Normally wholesale membership lasts for 35 days, but TopSurfer now offers a guarantee where you can get a free extension of your wholesale membership.
If during your wholesale membership you receive 2000 (or more) hits to your referral pages and if you still have not had a referral upgrade under you,
then TopSurfer will extend your wholesale membership. Your wholesale membership will continue to be extended as long as you continue to send 2000 hits
to your referral pages every 30 days, or until one of your referrals upgrades under you.

TESTIMONIAL...
I am so impressed with what all I get for my $10 wholesale membersip. Not only do I get many free visitors to my website, but I also make 100% resale
rights and keep 100% of each and every upgrade. And your newsletter ads are the best! Everytime I run one I get so many hits to my website! I just
wish I'd found out about your wholesale membership sooner!
Paula F.


TESTIMONIAL...
Topsurfer is just awesome. I joined a little while ago, just for the free membership. I love that cute bingo-surfbar. I won 2500 Hits last time!!! And
the best thing, for just 2000 credits you can send out a message to ALL the members.
Some days ago, I noticed a great offer to get wholesale member - a PRO member so to say - for just $10. Well, I thought I try it out for JUST one
month - but now, that I see the pros and results of this membership - I don't want to be a free member again. You have your own bribe-page and you can
post a link that appears randomly on the topsurfer website - mine was already displayed for about 5000 times! It's great! Thanks for this great
traffic-exchanger!
Claudia R., Germany


TESTIMONIAL...
I have recently purchased the wholesale up grade package and just wanted to say how impressed I am with both the offer and what I have received. The
advertising credits included in this package is enough alone to justify the minimal cost; but when I checked out the software I was also given access
to I was surprised at both the quantity and over all value of these programs.
What's more the 10 dollar price I paid I can recover 100% by simply selling this amazing package to others. Not once; but over and over again as long
as I am a wholesale member. Needless to say I immediately paid for next months membership and I highly recommend this deal to others.

Thanks for everything!

Mark E.


And Don't Forget The Best Part!!!!

THE BEST PART!!!!!
While you are a Wholesale Member
you will be able to sell
this package and KEEP
100% of the MONEY!!!!!!!!!


REAL MONEY FOR REAL PRODUCTS!!!

Click this link to earn credits
http://adtactics.com/members/earn.php?7B13863C086A88BCC507&jpberry


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found at:

http://adtactics.com/members/

This message was sent by 'allstarpremier'

No comments: