Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Shouldn't Be Alive For What I Thought!

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Fellow Success Partner:

Yesterday I received an email "Can I pay you $39 by paypal?" from someone.

I thought it was a scam.

They said that we will get $213,997 valued gallery of products for $39 and also that we could make some fast money by advertising our website.


I shouldn't be alive for what I thought.

Within hours I received an email from them with my user name and password to access the complete gallery.

I was astonished to see the colossal gallery.

Plus to my luck or what - many people are
purchasing the gallery from my turnkey website for $39.

I really shouldn't be alive for what I was thinking before joining this program.


Now Swing over to:

http://michaelburgmanonline.com/39

and purchase the gallery today!


You will be happy like I am now:).


Michael Burgman
msburgman@gmail.com

231 SE State Road 121 Williston, Fl 32696

Click this link to earn credits
http://adtactics.com/members/earn.php?E9599818694E87B5A686&jpberry


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found at:

http://adtactics.com/members/

This message was sent by 'msburgman'

No comments: