Friday, April 4, 2008

A giggle...

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, I'm Laurie, your team leader."

"Steam heater? I don't need one, its almost summer."

"No, no, your TEAM leader!"

"Mean weeder? Why do you have to be mean? What did the weeds do to you?"

"No, no, your team LEADER!"

"Oh, a cream beater! Nah, I don't need one, I just use my electric mixer."

"No, your TEAM LEADER, I'll help you make money!"

"Well, why didn't you say so in the first place?"

Laurie
laurienpro@gmail.com
PS This is REAL action advertising for my downline! Wouldn't you like help too?

Click this link to earn
credits
http://adtactics.com/members/earn.php?98A51E05A2E26094BEEF&jpberry


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found at:

http://adtactics.com/members/

This message was sent by 'sapphire'

No comments: