Friday, April 18, 2008

Beach Bum Makes Incredible Income From His Laptop

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my friend, I suspect that subject line got your attention, right!? It gets my attention and puts a smile on my face every time. Only difference
is my notifications are for real. I'm not writing to brag about how much money I'm making or to give you an indian r...
Hello my friend, I suspect that subject line got your attention, right!? It gets my attention and puts a smile on my face every time. Only difference
is my notifications are for real. I'm not writing to brag about how much money I'm makin...

Click this link to earn
credits
http://adtactics.com/members/earn.php?9F785F0DC7B7935B2394&jpberry


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found at:

http://adtactics.com/members/

This message was sent by 'jefish1'

No comments: