Friday, March 21, 2008

Learn Affiliate Marketing From The Master

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM


Hello JT,

Super affiliate marketer, Andrew Fox has just launched his new product Affiliate X Factor. I am an owner of his first product, Dominating Clickbank, which I thought was excellent. It was a no brainer for me to buy this one and I was lucky enough to be one of the first 500 and got the extra bonuses.

The bonuses where great but the real bonus was the one time offer. Andrew has reopened his coaching program CB Affiliate Formula for a limited time only. It has been closed for almost 6 months and normally runs $97 per month. If you join through the one time offer, it's only $47 per month!

Not only do you get his new step by step affiliate marketing system, you can become a member of his inner circle. I watched the first video in the new course today and it was all that I expected it to be. Andrew always over delivers...hmm...maybe that's part of his secret to success.

I also took some time to check out the coaching site and browsed through the member forum a little bit. I am really going to get a lot out of this membership. Did you know that Andrew chooses 2 people per month to do a JV with. Could you imagine promoting your product to his list? ...and with his help setting up your campaign to boot. Sounds like a recipe for success to me.

JT Martin



Click here to earn credits




This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found here



This message was sent by 'jtmartin'

No comments: