Saturday, March 8, 2008

john, Are you struggling financially with your online biz?

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM


 
TODAY YOU CAN BE IN INSTANT PROFIT
 
AND NEVER RISK ONE DIME OF YOUR OWN MONEY!
 
Is There Such A Thing As 100% RISK FREE?
Up until now, I would have told you emphatically "NO"!!!  However, I have finally found ONE business in all my searching that is actually 100% Risk Free.  I don't want this to sound like a lot of hype, because I don't want to scare anyone off, but this is like nothing I have ever seen. 
 
I have lost so much money on so-called "FREE" things that I finally just felt like giving up.  I knew that I had what it took to make money on the internet, but I was so limited in my financial situation. The truth is that ANYONE can make money on the internet and the only thing holding most people back is the fact that they can't afford to lose all the money it takes to "figure things out".  That is why I built this web page, I have already waded through the garbage to find this, so YOU don't have to lose anything.
 
I have found a company that has truly covered every base and is 100% Risk Free.  I challenge you to examine it fully and see for yourself.  I stand behind what I am saying, so I am giving you my phone number where you can reach me 609-341-8425
 
HOW IS THIS RISK FREE?
 
This business is not free, but it is "NO COST TO YOU".  In other words, someone else pays for your entry fee.  This company has approached companies like Google, eBay, Home Depot, Video Professor, NutriSystem and worked out a plan where these international companies will pay your $99.95 entry fee.  In return, you will need to try out some of their free offers.  Of course, as with all "free" offers, there is the shipping and handling costs of the product.  However, upon completion of the offers, the company puts $20 into your account.  The shipping and handling charges will not be more than $20, so you actually make a little money by signing up.  There is truly no way you could lose money on this, unless you try really hard! 
 
JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING....YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CONTINUE USING THE PRODUCTS BEYOND INITIAL SIGN UP. YOU CAN CANCEL IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE FREE OFFER AND THEY WILL STILL PAY YOUR FEE.
 
How many online businesses do you know that major corporations will support? There are so many "business opportunities" out there, but most of them would not be something that any of our supporting companies would put their name on.
 
 
 
 
 
HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY?
 
This is of course the part everyone wants to know. "How do you make money on a NO COST TO YOU program?"  When the companies I mentioned earlier pays the $99.95 entry fee for those you bring in, YOU will receive a $50 commission.
 
Now, here is where it gets interesting!
 
The power behind this whole program is our "2UP" pay plan.  Here is how it works:
 
When you join, you are required to complete two training sales before you are qualified to earn commissions.  These two sales will go to your sponsor.  Now, some of you may be thinking "Why would I want to give away two sales?"  I asked the same thing, but once I understood it, I could see how this "2UP" plan was what could earn the 6 figure income I had desired.
 
If you just got paid $50 for everyone you bring in, you would have to bring in 2000 people in order to make $100,000.  However, with the 2UP plan you could actually do it with only ONE person after your two training sales.  You could literally bring in a total of 3 people and make six figures!
 
You see, the two people who are passed up to you will also have to pass their first two training sales up to you.  Then those (4) will have to pass up their first two training sales.  Then those (8) have to pass up their first two training sales.  Then 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, and so on and so on.  All earning you a $50 commission with each NO COST TO YOU program!
 
Do you get the picture???
 
Can you imagine if you gave away 10 "No Cost To You" programs????
 
Here is what will make you lose sleep.....it goes on to INFINITY.  There is no limit to how far down in the matrix you will get paid.  The amazing part is that you don't have to have an internet guru under you to make money.  You only need someone who can just bring in 2 people!    ANYONE can give away a few NO COST TO YOU programs and it wouldn't take forever to do it!
 
 
HOW DO YOU GET STARTED:
 
The first step would be to attend a LIVE conference call, so you can hear complete details from the people who have put this together.  Believe me, it's worth it.
 
You can listen in at 6pm (central time) every Monday through Friday.
 
Monday - 6pm Company Presentation    &   8pm Company Presentation
Tuesday - 6pm Company Presentation   &   8pm Training Seminar
Wednesday - 6pm Company Presentation    &   8pm Company Presentation
Thursday - 6pm Company Presentation   &   8pm Training Seminar
Friday - 6pm Company Presentation    &   8pm Company Presentation
Saturdays - 10am Company Presentation   &   3pm Company Presentation
Sundays - 7pm Company Presentation
 
<div style="m



Click here to earn credits




This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found here



This message was sent by 'vperez'

No comments: