Wednesday, March 19, 2008

EVERYBODY MAKES MONEY WITH THIS

DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM


Harnessing The Power Of Online Spending To Change Lives!
PRESENTING MY POWER MALL!

Hello Online Shoppers,

How are you? Thanks so much for opening my email and reading this information. My name is Herbert and I am a student attending design college in Atlanta, GA. I have joined MPM to hopefully earn a partial income while attending college and I wanted to be the first to introduce you to this Mind Blowing Head Spinning Powerful Opportunity.

Since you are already shopping on the Internet I'm hoping you will immediately see the benefits this company will provide for you too. 

My father has always taught me that I can have anything I want in life if I make it my priority to help as many other people to get what they want in life and that's why I've contacted you. This program will help you and in the process of helping you we help each other. So please just take a few moments and take a good look at this program. I think you will whole heartedly agree it can help you.

Herbert can buying the things you purchase over the internet - such as clothes, electronics, books, toys, meals, travel and so much more - really create Financial Freedom? 

The answer is Yes it can when you're buying through your very own FREE Power Mall! 

What I want you to do is sit down for a moment as I explain just a few of the highlights of what's offered here: 

MY POWER MALL is totally FREE to join. There’s no cost to you – EVER.

There’s nothing to SELL. All you have to do is shop in any one of the 1000 stores on your own personal Mall and buy whatever you and your family need and want. Remember we are talking about buying the same things you are already buying now.

There is no qualifying to receive your income. When you make it, it’s yours. Plain and simple.

There are no meetings to go to, nothing to learn. You already know how to shop! 

If you do decide to market the program all the marketing tools you need to promote your business are FREE. You're given everything you need.

My Power Mall has created what I see as the perfect system that will harness the Power of Online Spending to Change Lives. In fact, that is their motto. 

Harnessing the Power of Online Spending to Change Lives!
So if you're intrigued and want to know more, please
visit this website right now!
 
 
You'll be able to view a great video and have every question that you could possibly think off answered. 

But, if you would like a live person to talk to, by all means feel free to contact me at 860 380-6558.

I look forward to working with you.

Peace, Love and Gods Blessings.

Sincerely,

Herbert Gordon IV
860 380-6558

http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/22368




Click here to earn credits




This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list members
when you joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete
your safelist account. This is the only way to be removed! The login page
can be found here



This message was sent by 'DrMillionaire'

No comments: